Tuesday 16 January 2018

SAN'S FAV OLYMPIC FONTS




Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to wish you the best wishes for 2018!!
This year I will, again, be on the look out for new, fun, creative and beautiful fonts. I hope you all had an amazing winter holiday and will have a lot of hopes and dreams for 2018.


This first post of the year is all about fonts that have something to do with the Olympics.
Both my children were born when the Olympics were on, my oldest was born during the winter games and the youngest during the summer games. So...the Olympics will always be special to me.




Apart from my children being born in such a sportive time I really like watching sports on tv, even more than my husband, so I am really looking forward to the start of the Olympic Winter Games of Pyeongchang. Apart from the regular sports that I watch on tele it's a great moment to watch less popular sports, but skating will always be mu favorite. Anyway.... I went looking for some nice fonts that relate to the Winter Olympics and they are all free for download!




So, will you be watching the games? And what winter sports are your favorites to watch?

1 comment:

  1. wow great article i learned alot it was really intersting. please check out some cool retail sites our company has been working on for online shopping
    upcube
    Dailytechstudios
    upcubestore
    Dailytechcloud
    upcubeinc
    Jetcube
    Jetstripe

    ReplyDelete